Friday, July 11, 2014

Day two!

Ya! Now at our favorite camp ground!
After our adventures in Seeley, we headed to our usual
Namakagon Campground.


They ate the food my food eats.

Ya! This is more like it.

Arly carefully tended to the steak.


Oh, I don't need a plate.

OK Arly, you can cut it for me if you want.

Finally! At least I got some scraps.

I hunted toads in the evening.

The next morning, we went to the dock
and I spied some very friendly kids.

You know I love little girls the best.
These were sisters.

Ya Grampa was pretty friendly too.

After a dip, I had a nice roll in the grass.

Since it was HOT, we headed to the
Mosquito Brook trail head to ride.

I had a nice cooling dip in the Brook.

I guarded the trail from vermin.

When we made it to Hatchery Creek
 trail head I took another dip.

I think Sandy needed a dip too. I couldn't egg her in!

We spied a large moth hanging out.

Time to head back.

The trail crew had the day off.

They were doing a bang-up job making trail repairs!


We do like this trail.








After the ride, we ate at my favorite coffee shop.
 I had to check for mountain lions, of course.
 I've been attacked before!

Thankfully, I was not assaulted by any today.

Back at camp, I went back to work on vermin patrol.

Our buddy Jeff joined in on the fun.


I love camping, and ski trail groomers like Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment