Friday, June 27, 2014

Music on the menu and kids!

Oh ya, Arly finally took me down to the Portage Library to listen to the "music on the menu" and maybe we'd see some kids there. 
 I never hardly ever get see any you know!
This was Trio Bibliotheque with Oren Tikkanen,
Libby Meyer and Anna Gawboy.
I seen them last summer!

They are SO good.

I even got to socialize and see a puppy.

Oh ya, there were kids here. I love them!


Lots of friendly ones who might rub me some.

I even got in for a swim.

Amy threw a stick for me.

Don't worry, I'll get it!

Anna brought her dog.  He was friendly and wanted to
 romp with me.

Ya, I hope you come back and we'll play together next time.

I don't get out much and playing with all these
friendly people was sure fun.

I had so much fun, I had to nap as soon as we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment