Saturday, September 13, 2014

North Shore Hike-n-Camp adventure day IV

Ya, my last day to hike with Uncle Dave! After we packed up our camp, we hiked to the car and returned to our starting point at Lutsen ski resort to day-hike and see the views there.
We headed west from here.

I can't read, but no bridge is closed to trail mutts!

Ya, the Poplar River is pretty.

I took a cooling dip here.

Let's go!

I don't know what this white diamond means?

Another overlook.

We checked out the fungus.

Oh ya, Dave gave me some tasty jerky!

Dave, our adventure with you has been much bigger than that!


Yet another scenic overlook,
this one with the ski area in the distance.

We took a closer, yet careful, look at the Poplar River.
At least I was careful!

Oh ya, no one ever touches me.

That evening we stocked up at the Tofte General Store
and headed back to the CG on Temperance River for
our last supper and camp out together.




I already miss you, Uncle Dave.
Who's gonna scratch me now?



No comments:

Post a Comment