Sunday, July 1, 2018

Music at the Library, Water and Lame.

This Friday, my favorite Music on the Menu was going on. Since it was raining we had it inside. Wally had to stay home because it's hard for him to be on his best behavior. They say, he's "in his teen age years". I was so glad to go!  We had lots of adventures this week.
Oh ya I love little girls!

Ya Dave you can touch me too.
You and the rest of the Thimbleberry Band were great!

In the evening, we got out for a romp by our favorite
Swedetown Creek.

We had a puppy play-date!
On Saturday while hiking at Chassell trails, I started to limp.
They think I sprained my leg.
Yes, some puppys do like living on the edge.
Why is this such a good spot to nap as Sandy prepares dinner? Hey!
You stepped on my tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment