Sunday, November 30, 2014

Black Creek snowshoe in.

We had warm temps on Saturday with a chance of drizzle, so we headed north and hiked into the Michigan Nature Association trail to the Black Creek.
We were greeted by a friendly neighborhood dog.

Let's go!

Trail mutts need to be agile on their paws.

My new pal turned back here.

The 2-legged admired the new signs.

I admired the plentiful vermin!

My feet are ALWAYS snow shoes!

My favorite, Lake Superior.

They stopped for tea and snacks. I didn't get any.

I got to test the ice over the creek.

Solid as can be!

Photo break at the lakeshore bench.

Nary a ripple on the creek.

Let's get a going!

Ya!


The sun came out some and the snow got gummy.

We had such a nice hike today. Maybe you can join us next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment