Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Courtney Lake ski adventures!

Ya!  On Saturday we joined our pal Jim from Ontonagon to ski some trails he grooms.
Mark is pointing to where it says, "trail mutt approved", right?

Oh this does looks good!

Come on people!

Hunting looks good and I'm ready to go!

Does Sandy spy some vermin?

Nah, they are just gawking at the campground across Courtney Lake.

This trail up ahead was closed for logging.

I took the opportunity to cool my belly.

Here I am, Jim! You can scratch my ears ya know.

Although, hunting is keeping me pretty busy.

The cold sunny day was perfect for a winter adventure.

Board walk to nowhere?

More smart talk ensued.

What a glorious day to be in the woods.

I went slow for the picture.
Otherwise I'd never be close to these slow pokes!



This map showed where the logging was.

Next stop - The Legendary Rousseau Bar for lunch!







Then, back home that evening for the Maasto Music Jam
at the Orpheum!

No comments:

Post a Comment