Sunday, December 21, 2014

Good Shepard means kids for a social dog.

Ya!  On Sunday was the Christmas program with kids.  Can I go?
First off, I get to say "hi" to Jean.  I love her.
 
It's Anthony!  I missed you.

And your sister Aryel.

I'm not sure what's going on here but that's OK,
as long as I get to be in the middle!

Now in the nursery.

I could stay here all day, as long as the kids were here too.
More friendly people!


We girls like our pretty pink pillows.
I see Max has his own puppy.

I'm not sure who you are, but you can touch me.

Rick!

Oh ya, Liz. You can touch me too, Nick.

Bucky is always good for a rub or two.

Annika and Peter are down at my level....I love that!

What ya got there, Deb?


Hi, Erin.

I love Peter too.

Ya, me hanging out with kids, it doesn't get any better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment