Sunday, December 9, 2018

Sunday fun x 2!

Oh ya.  We had a busy Sunday. It was filled with our favorite things, since we got to see everyone at Good Shepherd Church and then we got out for a nice romp on the trails.
We even got to meet Barney!  He was friendly.

We love to see Cari.

Maybe we could be the greeters every week!

Oh, Anthony was enticing me to play.
This shows the speed that things happen with puppies!

Older dogs just like a little affection.

Kids are just my size.

Maybe you'd like me to stay over at your house one day?

Me too! I promise I won't pee on your floor.

We don't get to see Richelle often enough.

Annika can you teach me some gymnastic moves?

Gimme 5.

I love it when kids get down to my level.

Ya! And that they even  like to tussle!  I'll paw him.


See you again soon, Liam.

Dominic didn't even like dogs until he met me!



I helped do clean-up after lunch.


You know we don't get no kid time!

Joyce when are you gonna have me over to your house to visit?

Ya Deb I'll lean up on you too.

We'll tussle again next time Anthony!

I went to say hi to Charlotte and Liz.

Me too! We love little girls.
After lunch, we headed south to explore.
We found the trails in Trimountain to be heavily used by snowmobiles.
So back to Perrault Highlands for us. We had such a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment