Monday, December 3, 2018

It was a busy, busy Sunday!

You  know it's going to be a great day when you get to start out by going to church!
Oh ya, I love to see everyone at Good Shepherd.

Me too! I make sure to rub up on everyone.

Oh ya Dave, you can keep an eye on us any time.

Cari has a mutt of her own back home in MN.
Maybe we'll meet her mutt one day!

Judy has a mutt at home too. You coulda brought him ya know!

Hi Scarlett! I'm almost as big as you but I think I do outweigh you.

Oh ya Gretchen you can scratch me too.

Ya, 2 friendly people rubbing ya is always better than 1.

I tried hard to be on my best behavior.

Ya we know how hard it is for you to be good, Wally.

Joyce maybe we can have a sleep-over at your place?

If we behave, maybe we can come back..


Keith says I'm almost all grown up now.




I hope we come back next week.

Jillian and Cindy were chatting and rubbing us at the same time.
After lunch, we headed out to the Pilgrim Watershed trail for a romp.

Needs lots more snow.

Hunting was good...

Lotsa down trees from this summer and fall.
We took a little break on the picnic table.

The 2-leggeds found the road sections snowier than the hiking path was.

Anyway we're always glad to get out for a romp, even though we'd all like more snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment