Sunday, December 2, 2018

Road trip to Wolverine trails, Ironwood MI.

Arly and Sandy saw that over at Wolverine Trails in Ironwood MI, a "season opener" event was going on, so we all hopped into the dog truck for a road trip.
Wally, this is a trail-mutt approved ski area!
Oh ya, we even made some new friends!

Ya! I love to tussle too.

There were lots of friendly skiers here today too.

Hey! Let's go ski.

Ya you can scratch me. I insist!

Another friendly mutt!
There were friendly dogs and skiers everywhere!

It was pretty busy here today.

We got to visit with Susan. They had a swap meet going on too.

Hi! Did you know that we like to ski too?

Oh another friendly mutt. I hope we'll see you again some time.

The groomers just got off the trail when we arrived.

For low snow conditions, they got things looking darn nice.

Oh ya I like that.

We greeted some folks where were having ski lessons.
You know we like to help with that!

Bye bye, see you later.

We were so glad to get a couple nice skis in today.
I hope we'll come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment