Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas vacation adventures!

Oh ya.  Everything lined up for the pack to leave town for Christmas to travel over to Gramma and Grampa's up in Ely!  This post is day one and two.
We figured some adventure was up, when we seen bags being packed!

We stopped in at Ironwood MI to ski Wolverine Trails
This place is trail mutt approved.

Oh, oh. There are kids here today!

You know we don't ever get to see kids!

Now we go for a ski.  They had got some snow
overnight, so skiing was pretty good.

Up at the top.  It was sooooooo pretty here.

I'm looking into the chalet.  We had such a nice time here. 
We think all trails should be mutt friendly like Wolverine is.


We made it to Ely!  We never get go scratching ya know.

Later, we got to tussle.

Ya Grampa, you can rub me some. I'll lay in your lap ok?

Gramma, would you like a toy?
G
It's tasty!

Yes, we have been good.

The next morning, I found Holly outside who LOVES to tussle.

We really got to biting good.

And run. And chase.

And bite more.

Repeat.  She's my age, and always ready for action.


It's not going to end, if we have our way.

We pawed each other.


I got pinned!
This is what being a puppy is all about.


Who are you? This is Danny, my owner.

Later, we went for a romp on the Trezona Trail, right in town.
We bumped into Micki!

We seen lots of friendly people here today.


Micki has mutts, but were are they?


That night, they had Christmas dinner.  See how good we can listen? 
We did get scraps for being good.
 I've been on my best behavior for a record amount of time so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment