Monday, December 31, 2018

Holiday weekend fun!

Oh ya,  This was Sunday December 30th and we got to church again!
You know we love to go to church.
I'll be here for just a moment, and then I'm off to the next friendly person.

 Did you know, I'm here for some rubbing!

Oh ya Nate you can rub me. Hey where's your mutt today?

I've been good today!
I have to be on my best behavior when I'm at church.

I got to visit with the Langseth's.

Oh ya, I like that butt-scratching.

Everyone can get some rubbing here.

Did you leave some for me?
Hey! Can me and Gromit get some snacks?

Oh that's ok, I got Nate to pet me some more.

I hope to see you soon!

Later, we went for a little Maasto romp.
Me and Arly romped in on Maki trail, to meet Sandy.

We dropped her off at the Christensen Rd trail head.

Hunting was good.

Oh oh, we had an equipment catastrophe
 so we had to romp back to the car.

Later, catastrophe fixed....we headed to
Nara trailhead to romp by the Pilgrim River.

We had the good fortune to meet some very friendly snow shoers!

Snow was pretty crusty today. Need more!

Oh, oh, we got to meet many friendly kids at the sledding hill today.
We had the best Sunday ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment