Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Last days of Christmas adventures

We had more exhilarating vacation adventures when we got sent outside and found that Holly was outside as well.  This can only spell fun!
We bite, we growl and we tussle.

We do lots of pawing too!

I think I'll need to bite her leg.

Now I get pawed again!


Guurr, guuurr, gurrr...... on and on.
 
This is SO much fun. Ya, we could do this for hours.

Oh Danny, could you come out and take Holly off her lead? 
We promise to stay in the yard.

Oh good!  Now we can really, really run fast!

Even the old dog got into it. 

Ya, this is quality puppy, tussle time.

Back inside. Those guys were baking.

Ray shows Sandy the proper technique of rolling out potica dough.

Luckily, he did most of the work!

Now the filling is added.

And rolling is next.

That part is done.

Now into pans, then the oven.

Later, we were helping Grampa get the stew meat ready.
He must not notice how hungry we look.

After supper, we FINALLY got to get our Christmas gifts!
Me and Gromit were sniffing ours all weekend.

I wonder if there's more back here for me.

We thought Gramma and Grampa would
 like a U.P. blanket to keep warm with.

Oh ya, you can pet me more Gramma.
Grampa likes the goofy hat we found for him.

We had such a nice Christmas.

Tuesday morning was Christmas day, but we
had to get packed up after breakfast.

I was on my best behavior for 4 days in a row....a new record!

Oh ya Gramma, I hope we can come back soon.

We like to visit, especially at Gramma and Grampa's.

Hey! Did you remember that we like peanut butter toast?

Oh ya Grampa, I'd love to give you a peck on the cheek.

And sit in your lap too. I hope we can visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment