Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Weekend in Duluth!

We headed west Saturday morning to see Sandy's folks who came down from Ely MN.  They met us here to see the Duluth symphony perform Beethoven's 9th which my pack admires and had never seen live.  This wonderful piece is considered to be one of the greatest compositions ever written.
Oh ya Ray, no one ever scratches me.

I hadn't seen you guys since, well... Easter.

We stayed at the west Duluth Super 8.

This is a Trail Mutt-friendly establishment.

Oh ya, the staff here was very friendly.
I've deemed this place "Trail Mutt Approved"!
I even got to see kids!
Sunday on our way back we stopped for lunch in Ashland WI.
This is a nice pocket-park located downtown
that we eat at when we pass through.
I got to sniff the spring flowers.
 








No comments:

Post a Comment