Saturday, August 30, 2014

Friendly visitors, bike shop stop, and hike the Paavola Wetlands!

On ya, I hardy ever get to see anyone, but on Thursday evening some friendly people came over just to see me! 
Seen here is Sandy, Terry my ski buddy from Escanaba, my new neighbors Sam and Jenn, then Wes and Jannika who have a house here for skiing.  You know how I love skiers!

On Saturday we were to my favorite ski and bike shop
in Calumet, Cross Country Sports!

Ya, no-one ever rubs me good!

Inside, we chat with Lorri as she wakes up with some coffee.

Ya, I do love the friendly staff here!

The young ones can check for messages
and touch me, all at the same time.

On the way back we stopped at the Paavola Wetlands
and hiked around them.  I see vermin!



They've installed new board walks across wetlands
this summer

We had a great little romp around here today.

Maybe I need to get these lame people out more!


No comments:

Post a Comment