Saturday, June 22, 2013

Finn Fest Fun!

On Friday, Keweenaw Nordic entered a float in the Finn-Fest parade.  You know I love anything that lets me be social and see kids!
Oh ya Bella and Mark came too.

This is my new friend Ashley.

Some of the Michagn Tech ski team came.
They skied and they scratched my ears.  I love that.

Here we go!
This was a very , very scary bridge to cross.


I visited many friendly kids along the route.
 I'm among the kids on the right.

We smelled something tasty in here.






















On Saturday morning, we went to the Finn-Fest nordic walking event. Once again, there were many friendly people there, and best of all, lots of kids!
We started in Hancock. I made many new friends.


About 800 of us headed to Ho Town.
We're off!
One of my new friends.
Me and Becky are already friends.
These kids were so friendly...
She even fondled my tail. I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment