Sunday, April 14, 2019

Good again? At Good Shepherd!

Today we were back at Good Shepherd and got to socialize some.  You know we don't get out much!
First off, this was Palm Sunday and everything was fun and exciting.

After the service, we got to see all the kids, including Aspen!

Ya Scarlett, forget about that balloon business and pet me a little.

Oh, I promise I'll be good if you just scratch me.

I had to go and see Scarlett too. I see Mom has her balloon now.

Oh ya I like that.

Martie, you make me grin!

Oh I'll lean in to get some affection.

I'm so glad I got to see you today Jari.

See you next time Mike!

We always make sure to snuggle up to Matt and Paige.

And Cari too. She says maybe she'll take just us home!

Ya you know I like lots of hard scratching.

We haven't seen Sam in a while.

Lorraine! Remember when I was so little you picked me right up?

Sarah! You and Scott must have something for us in that bag.

Cindy said Mike doesn't really care for dogs but I beg to differ.

Oh ya Cindy we can't wait to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment