Monday, March 25, 2019

Sunday fun day!

Oh ya, we finally got to go to church again!
Oh Scarlett, you know I love to be touched.

Hey!  Me too!  I'll stand on the edge and "accidentally" fall off.

Mike we haven't seen you in a long time!
Did you save some goodies for us?

We can pose together!

Yes I love to be hugged.
You don't need to worry about touching him.

Hey! You smell like candy.

Keith is always good for some hugs.

Ya Martie, your turn to fondle us.

Seems we have a procession of fans today! But where's Paige?

Cari we haven't seen you in a while! Will we meet your mutt soon?

Ya I missed you too Lisa.

Hey! I get to be in a selfie.

Ya I like hugs AND kisses.

We never get any good rubbing ya know.
Hi and bye Max!  We do love some kid time.
Later, the pack headed out to McLain to check out the shore.
We parked at the old Coast Guard driveway.
Even the remains of the drifts were impressive.
Near the shore we found some bare ground.
First we've seen this spring!

Turned out to be pretty breezy and chilly here.

We ducked into the picnic shelter for tea time.

Hey! We shoulda had a picnic.

Since adventures near the Big Lake was so chilly,
we headed up High Point Rd to hike inland.

See our tracks from before? Creek's starting to come up.
I wonder when we will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment