Sunday, March 31, 2019

Sunday at our best.

We had to be good today, because we were again at Good Shepherd Lutheran church to see the kids there.  You know we don't get out much, nor do we ever see anybody who will really scratch or touch us some.
Oh ya Kerri, I'll give you a little peck.

I'm so glad Aryel took charge of us today.  She's the best!
 
Oh ya Anthony, we don't get to see you enough.

Matt, we can greet everyone together.

Where did this mutt come from?

You're new here so I'll introduce myself.

Oh ya Matt, you should rub be some more.

Paige!   I see you've got a muffin and I've been soooo good today.

Ya that's right, we need everyone here to scratch us some.

I'll lean on you too, Lisa.
And who are you??  I love little girls!

I'm so glad to meet you.

Oh ya, I'll lick you some. You know they say little girls are sweet!

Paige and Matt, we go way back together and definitely are buds.
Oh, you gals are new here! I like you already.
We do make our rounds.

Oh ya, we could use some ear scratching from you.

Oh good, Cari and Kari are both touching me.

Ya Keith is always good for some ear scratching.


Andrea we promise not to jump on you,
we know not to even though we'd love to say hi!

Can we pose together?

Oh hi Deb.

Oh Cari just ignore that silly puppy.

I bet your folks say you are supposed to share! Please??

No comments:

Post a Comment