Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Some trails opened up just for me!

Ya!  
We heard Swedetown trails had discontinued grooming, which opened those trails up for trail mutts.   Granted not dogs in general, but certainly trail mutts!
I'm ready and need to run!

We head out on the BC trail.

Bounding was unencumbered here today.

This is great and I'm so fast, I'm just a blot on the horizon.

Ya, but I don't get too far out.
Conservative dogs like me don't stray far.

Mark thinks he needs more wax,
while paws are working just fine.


We take a rest at the warming shack.

Romping here makes me giddy.

When I don't get out much, then I'm really,  really ready to go.

Hunting was great today!


I heard the pack say Back Country conditions
were as good as they can get.

We peered down into the Farmer's Well.
I didn't get too close.



On our way back.

We had such a nice romp today.

No comments:

Post a Comment