Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I got out in the snow AND be social!

It's been cool here, so much my paws don't like it.   At least Arly took me with him shopping today so I got out to socialize some!  Ya I do like to see friendly people.
The wind was blowing and it was snowing hard. 
And the temperature was below zero!
Hey this is deep!

My bounding  is very limited at this time.


This square snow is a roof over the potentilla bush


The snow is so deep Loonie can no longer flap his wings.

We stopped at Erickson Feed & Seed to get me more kibble.
This store is trail mutt approved!
 The little fellow seemed friendly as well.

Then we stopped at Fastenal to get some shop supplies.
 I love Mike!

This is another trail mutt approved business.
 I get all my fasteners here!

No comments:

Post a Comment