Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Recent random adventure photos

Here is a few random adventure photos my pack took this week. As stated earlier, with the canopy fully developed the trails are quite shaded so amateur photographers like us have great difficulty getting live action shots.

This is the tail feature at Tech my pal Chad fell on.
 Seems pretty mellow to me!  Chad's FDGB post




Testing the Big Bird out at Tech trails. Its a hard tail.
Were as mine is a rudder for swimming.  I love doing that!

The bomb shelter trail at Swedetown trails.

The bridge at the bomb shelter.  I'm busy hunting.

































































This weekend we will again attempt the drive to Cable and ride the wonderful trails found there. Maybe you’d like join us?   You know how social of a mutt I am!   We’ll camp in the NFS campground on Namakagon lake located just east of Cable and bring along food, various favorite beverages and shower equipment for the weekend. It's is a rustic CG and you are free to use our shower setup.  We’ll cancel on Friday if the weekend weather will be to darn HOT for a winter dog.  This is not a private party so kids, dogs and anyone you’d like to invite along is welcome.  My pack will arrive Friday evening and do a longish ride (run for me) Saturday.   Then a short one Sunday am before heading back.  It’s a fun filled ride weekend of camp fire stories (all true). On Saturday evening we’ll have a potluck dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment