Monday, June 11, 2012

Copper Harbor Camp-n-ride heat retreat!

 With cooler temps predicted up at the harbor, we loaded a bike and camping gear into the bread box Honda, then we stopped at our friends house Clark, who was coming along for the adventure.  More the merrier this mutt says!  After everyone was loaded, we headed up to enjoy some cooler lake breezes and the trails up there.  Here is CH web page, if you care to see more about this quaint little town at the end of the peninsula.  Copper Harbor 
Camping is an important part of being a trail mutt.

Ya, I love these trails and water....
















Clark scratches my ears. I love that too!!!

He hadn't been on the new section of the Garden Brook trail.

Here we go!

Climbing the Garden Brook boardwalks.









Some of the new Garden Brook boardwalks.


Hummmmmm Sandy made some wonderful camp food!
Although I mostly ate lame kibble. 
I'm so glad Clark came and ran with us.
It was a busy weekend and I got a little tired during the
ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment