Saturday, January 23, 2021

Snow and friendly neighbor kids.

 Great news: We got more snow AND we've been out seeing the friendly neighborhood kids.

Oh ya, I love our Tech cross country running girls!

I'd run along with you anytime.

Finally we got more snow so we all got out to help move it.

Ya Arly you be sure to clear a path to the compost.

The snow was very light and fluffy.



Then all the Erickson's came out just to see us!

Wally got in on the fun when he wasn't hunting vermin.

I made sure to stay close so everyone could touch me.

I took a break from kid time and rolled in the snow.

Dogs-n-kids, they just go together.

They were admiring my wooly coat.

Oh ya, I like that butt rubbing.


Everyone was eating snow this morning.

Maija came out! I'm so glad we have such good neighbors.

Will we see you again tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment