Friday, June 8, 2018

Hancock waterfront music

Tonight was music on Hancock's waterfront called "Canal Rocks".  Tonight was Uncle Pete's BBQ Blues Band.
There were lots of friendly people here tonight we'd not met before.

Wally found another pup who was friendly.

We wrestled some. We wanted to continue but our
lame people didn't let us.

Hey!  That does smell good.

I don't care about no snacks, we're tussling here!

We had so much fun together.

It was a wonderful night to be out and on the water.

We even made LOTS of new friends.

Oh ya, I like you too.

Hey!  Who are you?

I heard they are here visiting me from Singapore.

I think we were at the Porvoo park but I can't read anyway.

It was getting late and I was still meeting more people

We were on our best behavior. Kids were dancing!

Oh, here is another friendly fellow to throw a stick for me.

Oh ya, I'll stroll around with you.

I had to on my best behavior, because they were leading me. 
Doing that was sure hard! I'm just a puppy you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment