Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Sunday afternoon in the snow!

Being out in the deep snow is right up there with going to church for us mutts.  After church and lunch, we headed out to back country ski in Churning Rapids from High Point Rd.
Snow is sticking to everything and bending over the trees.

Whee!
 
Here's we're heading down hill on the Villi Maki trail.

We 4-leggeds can led the way.
 
It's so nice to be out doing this.

On Spring Creek. The bank is washing out, and a tree is down...

...it was a little tricky getting past.

Snow is getting deeper!

Even pups can go fast in the snow.

Oh ya, I'm more of a snow dog every day.

Give over!  I'm going past shorty!

We hadn't romped on the Basswood Trail yet this winter.

It wasn't snowing, but snow was falling off the trees.

We next headed up the snow bike trail.

They stopped for tea near Finney Creek.

I just relaxed in the snow. I recommend it!

Hey! Who's body mark is this? Seems a phat biker tipped over here.

We stopped to admire the Pileated Woodpecker's work.

Little balsam with a big snow tumble

Later, at home, we got to meet the friendly neighbors!

We've romped with Bailey a bit before, since he's come by to say hi,
but today we got to meet his pack.

Steve & Audra plus kids & Bailey moved in just up the
hill from us in July.  We love them!

Like us, they are glad to play in the snow!

Orrin came by to tempt us with treats.

Hey! How did you know I looooove jerky!

Hey! Look at me! I'm a puppy! Don't you see me! Here I am!

Oh we'll stick close by to him.

We hope you all stop by often to romp with us.  We love kids ya know!

No comments:

Post a Comment