Monday, January 8, 2018

Oh how we love going to church!

Oh, we've had a busy, busy Sunday.  It was quite the day for us trail and church mutts.  This post will be all the fun we had at Good Shepherd church!  Next is a romp in the snow.
Being an experienced church-going mutt,
I know how to place myself for optimal affection.

Ya Wally, you just gotta get in under an arm and you'll get a nice hug.

There's so many friendly people to see!

Wally, this is Jennie! I haven't seen her in a while! I'm so glad she came
here today, just to see us.

Oh ya, you're just the right size for optimal fondling.

Ya! I love kids too.

Anthony is a real dog lover ya know.

Oh ya, you can hug me any time.

Oh ya Cindy you can just keep right on doing that.

Ya Scarlett that's it.

Bye-bye, Judy! See you next time.

Oh I like when everyone is at my level.

We can wrestle some.

I'll try and be good, you're little like me.

Christine knows I like my back rubbed.


I hope we see you kids again soon!

Bye, Dominic! We're glad you're getting to be a dog person.

Bye Ariel!

Oh, even Karrie got on the floor with me!

Bye-bye, Anthony! See you next time?


No comments:

Post a Comment