Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year's snow romp!

Ya, us trail mutts don't get out to run in the snow much.  On New Year's Day, we got out again!
Snow has a way of making ordinary things artsy.
Trail mutts love this stuff!

We headed up The River Trail first.

Hey! I'm going to show you how annoying puppies can be,
by biting your pole basket!
 
We bumped into some friendly Ironwood skiers.

Oh ya Phil, I haven't seen you in quite a while.

Hey! Why did she put my lead on??
I was having so much fun, biting Jonathan's baskets.

Down Sunset Trail we all bound!

We stopped on the Outback Trail, just because it was so pretty there.

And, the sun even came out!

With only a light breeze, the chilly day wasn't so bad.

I got only a little frosty.

We had to take a closer look at the snow mushrooms.
The gorge was gorgeous, especially when the sun came out.

Near the pedestrian bridge

We hope we can come here again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment