Sunday, January 28, 2018

Heikenpaiva means fun! And being in a parade.

We do the Heikenpaiva parade every winter, although this might be Wally's first one.
Oh good, the Finlandia softball team is here in the staging area.
We like them! 

Seems they've not had many trail mutts to pat.

Wally was popular as well.

Even the Sons of Norway like to rub a trail mutt now and then.

I met all kinds of friendly people here.

Here's a friendly husky tow dog.

OK, now we're going!

Hey! There's friendly people lining the street!

Me and Wally got to see the Brueggeman's.

Evan! Am I going to see you out on the trails soon?

Mark drove the Defender, and Colin the Kodiak.
Arly wanted to march for a change!

We did a promo for the Barnelopet too.

Look Gromit! I found more friendly people.

I think I see more over there!

The Kodiak was towing the newly improved school drag.

Hey! Is that candy over there?


Geez, she wouldn't let us have any.

We saw even more friendly people, the closer we got to the
Heritage Center.

Oh! A friendly mutt!

Kids are my favorite though.

Everyone loves a snow dog.

Hi Chris! I haven't seen you since Music On The Menu.

I just don't get enough kid-time, like this.


I like dads too.


No comments:

Post a Comment