Tuesday, July 4, 2017

4th-n-fun trail work & camping adventures!

Ya, we did it all over the 4th.
On Monday night, I seen the camper was being loaded. 
They'll not leave me home!
I see lots of tools were loaded.
I bet we're headed to my favorite Gardner RD camp site! 
This is the North Country Trail segment we keep cleared.
We're here!  
First thing they had to whack all the weeds down to help control the bugs. 
They do annoy me!
Ya, I do love camping here.  My pack does too. The sun was going down.
 
We went down to the creek to see if the beaver flooding had changed.

Still here and flooded!
The next morning I rolled in the grass.  You should try it.
 
Sandy had bacon and pancakes. Can't I have some?


Hummmmm I could smell them.
Those bugs were bothering me!

They got to work and dug a hole for a new post.
We even seen wild life today.










Sandy is whacking weeds back on a temporary trail made because
of beavers flooding the valley.
  
Arly dug steps on a steep, steep hill.

Keeping the weeds knocked back helps hikers find this trail.

They cut some wood for hikers who might camp here.


















At the end of the day, I was tired and ready to go home.




No comments:

Post a Comment