Sunday, March 10, 2013

BC ski in Churing Rapids

On Saturday the pack decided on a close to home adventure. We hadn't Back Country skied Churning Rapids in a while, and it did not disappoint!
It was great for bounding.
Doing that is my specialty!
We had some very scary stream crossings to do.
See the raging torrent?
Thank heavens I was able to leap over safely.
Sometimes I forget I'm a water dog...
We took a cooling stop.
This is the old Christensen Farm site.
There are some nice big oaks near here.
The snow mushroom fell off the tree's top and rolled down.
The snow was also sticking onto my luxurious, long coat.
I did not think this was very funny.
We skied up Spring Creek gorge and even on top of it.
Arly had to assist with snow ball removal before we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment