Monday, April 19, 2021

See-saw spring with the neighbor kids and snow!

Sunday was warm, sunny and calm but overnight the weather took a big swing and turned cold, snowy, and blustery. We thought both days were great!

I love our neighbor kids! So I smile at Nancy.

Gee, I'm smiling as pretty as I can
but all it does is make her nervous.






We're so glad Maija stopped by to see us.

Ya, I love some kid time.

You can put your fingers in my mouth any time.

I can hang here with Eli.

The whole family came over to see me!
Well except for Nate.

Little Naomi fell off the steps so I had to go console her.

Ya, snow today!  Camper isn't going anywhere.

I told those guys not to put the snow scoops away yet!

We all got out got a nice little walk today. 
Snow makes older dogs giddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment