Saturday, April 17, 2021

More Pilgrim Watershed Trail water moving and yard work

 Saturday was a nice, dry, sunny, calm day, perfect to head out to the Pilgrim Watershed Trail to divert more water.....and also start on some yard work at home.

Arly opened this yesterday but
we just cleaned up the area a bit more.

Great day for a hike!

We helped get the water moving
off the hiking trail in many spots.

Someone's been driving out here while it's still muddy.

Later, at home we helped Sandy do some yard work.

The flowers in the lawn are still blooming. 

So I'll lay on them.  I used to run 30 miles in a day. 
I don't do that any more. I'm retired!

Then the neighbor kids came by to play in the spring water.

Ya, me and kids, that's the best mix.
We're so lucky to have the best neighbors ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment