Sunday, December 17, 2017

Snow, church and kids!

We had a busy Sunday here which started out at church and with kids!  Although we do like anyone who'll scratch us some.  Why can't we get out more?!!??
Oh, we met friendly people before we even got in!

We got to visit with many friendly people.

Sandy was making me sit and lie down. I wasn't sure why.
I love to jump on people! Not to jump on people has been
in my training program.

Some kids prefer visiting the "good" dog.

Hey, don't waste too many pats on that puppy.

Oh ya, we like girls who can multi-task.

Did you know I like to nibble on boots too?

Oh ya Scarlett, I know you like my soft, luxurious coat.

Oh ya.

Wally says, "your fingers are sweet just like that sucker!"

In the afternoon, we all went for a romp in Churning Rapids.
 
Some of the hiking trails were "groomed" by snowshoers.

I gotta be careful, I could fall off this bridge and into Spring Creek.

Should I go ahead and push him in?  He needs to learn to swim anyways.

Ya, the snow is getting deeper.
When your legs are short, you have to look for the packed path.
Oh, she's ahead of me again!

We had such a fun romp in this super deep snow!
(Gromit says, "it wasn't that deep.")

After supper, it was so hard to stay awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment