Saturday, December 9, 2017

Finally! Ski season.

Oh ya,  we did get out today for a good romp in the snow.  Although some work was involved as well. We're so glad, it's really the start of ski season!
This morning, Wally and me helped move some big rocks off the trail.

Later, we headed down into the gorge to help Arly get a tree cut
 and off the trail.
Then we went for a real romp!
Arly rolled the trails down for us. It's hard to bound in the deep snow
when you have very short legs.
Oh good, here comes Gromit!   What have you been doing?

I was hunting but now I'm thirsty.

We took a peek at one of the many cascades of Swedetown Creek.


Hey!  Here comes Arly on a grooming machine.
Oh, oh, I've not seen you in an hour!

Now we run along the creek again!

We love this trail.

They kept saying "a good dog is a tired one". Why is that??
All I know is all that romping in the snow makes me sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment