Sunday, December 3, 2017

Busy weekend with pictures!

Oh ya, we've had a busy weekend with lots of adventures and pictures.  Today we went to Good Shepherd to see everyone again. We love to go to church!
Ya Bucky, I've not seen you since last Sunday.

Hi Jessie! I'm Wally.

Everyone came by to see us.

We had to be on our best behavior.
I love Josie. You're our neighbor, aren't you?
e
Scarlett joined in too.

Hi Charlotte! I missed you so I stopped by again.

Us dogs don't get out much ya know, and we just don't get to sit
with kids like this.

It's hard to be good when everything is so exciting.

You can put your fingers in my mouth! I'll just nibble on them.


I am getting longer!



I got to see Joyce too.

While others were seeing the annoying puppy,
I found some good rubbing by my old friends Danielle and Kevin.

Hi Mike! You can rub my ears any time. Actually, I demand it!

I'm so adorable, Kim wants to get a puppy now!
Arly suggested she just take ME home. Hey!!!

Gromit said to come and visit so here I am!!

Later, we helped out with planting a post at Maasto.

This marks the re-opened Outback trail!

We even got to see Martin again!  Oh ya Jason,
you can scratch us some.

This past week, I found something really nice to roll in.
Sandy didn't appreciate it I guess.

Hunting was good this weekend. I almost got him.


No comments:

Post a Comment