Sunday, September 17, 2017

Last day in Ely and trip home!

We had such a nice time here.  Now it seems everyone was packing.  Could we be going home?
Nina and Sarah checked out our deluxe camper.

Oh, when will I see you kids again?

Jason, you can throw that ball again.

Ya Daniel you'll be even taller when I see you next.

Sarah I'm so glad you are not afraid of me any more!
Jason thought Big Monkey might like a ride.

I smiled nice for Gramma.

Oh how I will miss all you kids!

And Grampa and Gramma too.

On the way home, we stopped in at Wanoka Lake.

This lovely Forest Service camp ground is just off of US 2.

We met some friendly people with a Scamp! They let us see inside it.
Sandy thinks we should get one.

I'm just so glad we had a nice week of adventures with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment