Sunday, September 24, 2017

Church and CR hikes.

It got warm out today and us winter mutts sure don't appreciate the heat.  Good news is we did make it to church and in the afternoon, we did a hike in Churning Rapids.  On a sad note, I heard that one of my followers who lives downstate was in town.  Gee, I can't believe Gregg didn't stop by to see me!
You know I love to go to church!

Oh, good - right off I got Danielle to rub me.

Hey! Aren't those kids going to come over and say hi to me??!!

Oh ya Scarlett.  I do love you.

That looks fun Max. I do love to chase balloons!

Oh, me and Vanessa are good friends. I love her!
Can you believe she used to be afraid of me!  I was afraid that she'd not rub me some.
Do you know I don't get any affection in my life?

Later, we parked on High Point Rd and hiked in on the Villi Maki trail.

I'm so glad we cleared this!

They thought it would be fun to try and set up their new rain tarp
down by the creek.

We all lounged in the shade.

It was almost 90 today so we needed the shade.

I spied some interesting fungus.
 
And some tree fairies!  Are they kids?

As always, I recommend Spring Creek for all your drinking and cooling needs.
I'm so glad it's fall, even if it didn't feel like it today.


No comments:

Post a Comment