Thursday, December 3, 2015

Adventures on the ranch!

I love to go to the Aronson's ranch. There's always adventure to be found.  I'm a farm dog at heart.

Arly coaxed me along to work on my jumping skills.

I had a good view from the top.
That's Katie at the bottom

I balanced along the top. Scary!

I got to romp with Katie and Jake.

Boing!!  This is real ranch dog stuff here.

OK, Arly, I'll go over there next.
And up again!

Oh, I got in close proximity to some beasts.
 
Careful Sandy! They could eat you in one big bite.
They could not coax me to get very close!
Feeding time.

Jake says, "I never get any good ear scratching!"

The calves are just littler beasts...
I was tired after being a farm dog all day..
On Thanksgiving, I got to see everybody.
Here's Marla's family, minus Evan.


Ty stopped in too!

Lynn brought some goofy games for fun. Buck even joined in.

Oh yeah, Van, you could give me some
of that candy too.

Marla's gang


We bade good-bye to Arly's folks. See you next year!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little post. It was really creative to look at the day through the perspective of the farm dog. The pictures are just beautiful and show how much work and fun your dog is having. I grew up on a farm and this really brings me back to my childhood days. Be sure to give your furry friends lots of ear scratches.

    Wilbert Bowers @ Mirr Ranch Group

    ReplyDelete