Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ride the Keweenaw events

 This weekend folks showed up for the "Ride the Keweenaw"weekend of events.  On Saturday morning I got to be in the middle of all these friendly cyclists at tech trails. We had a group ride first, it was very exciting to be running with such a huge pack!

After that some pro riders were on hand to give instruction on using the jump tracks.
We're getting ready for a ride. Someone said there was 75 people here!

My ears are here for your scratching pleasure...
Now we're doing the Time Trial loop.

Here comes Deb!

Tammy Donahugh explains how it's done.

Ya, this is what trail mutts are all about.
If I just lean in to people, I know they'll scratch my ears!
Oh I love these kids.
Now the pack will be doing Swedetown trails!  Where we going Marc??
Julie and Amanda are moving right along!
I swept this group in.


Marc, I'll put the stick right here.
You need to look right here.
OK I'm dropping it NOW!



















































Gee we had such a good time! I got to meet lots of friendly riders.
The pack was treated to a most tasty cookout here after the ride. Big thanks to Cross Country Sports for organizing the ride and especially to Lori for the excellent home-made food at the cook out!

No comments:

Post a Comment