Monday, May 28, 2012

More Ride the Keweenaw events

Sunday was the official opening of the Copper Harbor Ride Center which of course made this trail mutt giddy!!  There were lots of friendly people there which makes me want to be right in the middle of it all. In case you didn't notice, I'm a very social trail mutt.
Looking SE at the top of Brockway mountain. The Edge trail can just barely be seen at the bottom.
There must have been 100 friendly bikers here!
Ok ya, ya you should touch me.

The new jump course "The Flying Squirrel" being demonstrated.

What's the problem??  I can do it.

Is that a Featherly boy in the middle??

Yee hah!  You ride 'em cowboy!










Copper Harbor is obviously trail mutt friendly. I love that!










 





That evening we all attended the BBQ in the city park and I got many, many friendly people to throw a stick for me.  I asked my pack to take a few photos of the dinner, but they forgot.  They are so lame!   But if you have one,  I'd put it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment