Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Snow dance!




 

These pictures were taken last winter duirng a moon light ski and bon fire.  We had so much fun, we're doing it again!


Keweenaw Nordic Ski Club's originally scheduled moonlight ski will now be a bonfire and snow dance. We'll still meet on Saturday, December 3rd  at 6:30 PM. Come on out to the Chalet located at the Houghton County Fair grounds in Hancock,  KNSC will provide refreshments and a light meal to say "thanks" to the numerous trail supporters and volunteers.  For the evening's special entertainment, all skiers will perform a Heikki Lunta dance so we can have deep fresh snow to roll in.  You know I love that at least belly deep.  So we'll have to do lots of dancing!     For more information, you can email my pack or call.   My paws don't do keyboards well.   370-2911 or  arlyn  @  superiortandems.com
I'm in my glory...in the middle of all the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment