Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pine Tar and sawing into the ski season

With the ski season upon us, Keweenaw Nordic had a Pine Tar clinic for anyone who cared to learn about that process. Since I love all skiers, I was glad to see this class offered.  They seemed enthusiastic just like me!

Today my pack was out clearing one last trail, so that part of trail work should be done. Of course I just LOVE being in the woods and new snow makes me giddy.









This Grizzly is being setup right now and will be the clubs latest and greatest towing machine.  Although "Grizzlies" are scary to me!










 
This post  was just completed that will hold the drag up off the trail when not in use.  They keep working to improve the skiing on these trails.  I just love to run in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment