Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Church again!

On Sunday we were in town, so we got to go to church again.
We love outdoor church service!
Hi Jeff! Watcha doing?

I like to help, you know.

Hi Karen, I haven't seen you in a while.

Then I got to say hi to Martin.

And of course I like to say hi to Bucky.
We met when I was just a tiny 8 week old puppy,
peeing on everything all the time.

Hi Danny! I don't think we've met before.

After all that socializing, I had to take a snooze.

Communion time. 4-leggeds take advantage.

I got to be in line so I got to do more socializing.

Danielle, maybe later I can meet your puppy.

Pretty good attendance today.

After church, me and Basil finally got to meet.

She's only 7 months old so I had to act like the boss.

And then I had to be aloof. Older dogs can be like that.

Bye Kathy! See you soon.

Hey! I got to meet some new kids today.

You know I love little girls.

I hope we can come back soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment