Sunday, June 20, 2021

Weekend update!

We had a fairly social weekend. On Friday Larry come over for a picnic supper before he and the pack headed over to a real, in-person concert at The Orpheum! They said it was great to get out again, and the music was super to boot. Saturday had the pack working on (boring) house projects, but on Sunday we all got to go to the outdoor service at Good Shepherd Church!

We were so glad to see Larry again! They grilled burgers,
can you believe we didn't get any? Gyp!
 


On Sunday, the rain held off so we could have outdoor church.

I was on my best behavior and made my social rounds.

Oh good, they can scratch me on both ends.

Glad to meet you! I hope to see you again soon.

Oh ya Lisa, I do like hugs.

Ya I do like that ear scratching.

Next you can touch me!

Ya, we do like to meeting everyone and getting touched.

Keith we're always glad to see you!

I supervised the set up.

I hope we have outdoor church until winter!



No comments:

Post a Comment