Sunday, June 6, 2021

Kids + church = weekend fun!

 It's been an exciting weekend for us mutts, with the neighbor kids making regular visits. And we finally got to go back to church!

I get quality porch time with Eli and Naomi.

Even Maija came by!

Ya, we love having them next door.

Naomi really likes us.

Ya, you can touch me.

If they don't come over, we go to their house.

Now at church.  It was outside in the parking lot.

Can I help with the music?
I'm usually quite noisy.

Ya Maggie, I haven't seen you in some time.

Hiya Keith! We've not seen you lately either.

Ya Lisa, you can rub me some.

Bucky is the pastor and good for rubs as well.

MMM, I think Kari has something tasty here for me.


We love after-church social time.

I'll show Cindy my teeth!  She knows I'm smiling.
I hope we can go to church again next weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment