Sunday, June 13, 2021

Back at Good Shepherd

This Sunday was another beautiful summer day for an outdoor service at Good Shepherd!

Oh ya, we love these dog-friendly services at GS!

Me and Ellen are best buds.

Ariel! I've not seen you in some time.

Hey!  We've met you before.

I'll bring him a stick. I'd love to play fetch.

Oh ya, I'll hang out here during the service.

We had a good crowd today.  (not all seen here)

Oh ya, I never get any good petting.

Hey! I smell something.

Is that a rice crispy bar?

We do like kids.

Ya Mike we like adults too.

Bucky still has the service on Zoom but
we prefer in-person when it's outside.

There were 4 dogs in attendance. Hopefully more next time!

Dogs love to share the peace with everyone.

I got to meet Charlie today! He's 7 months old.
Then the teeth get seen - "Let's tussle!"

Wally! I hope we can romp and play soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment