Thursday, September 10, 2020

Church and visiting friendly neighbor girls.

 Back at home we went to church, then we visited our friendly neighbor girls.
Oh ya, no one ever rubs me good.  Church is all out doors these days.

We recommend this mutt-friendly format. Hi Dave!

You know I like little girls.

And their mom!

I like church where we can socialize.

But I do get sleepy during the service.

Ariel! We missed you this summer.

Oh ya.

We don't get out much ya know.
Bucky you can bless us any time.

Who are you?

Oh, you're all friendly.

Judy says she's moving to Washington soon. Gee whiz we'll miss you!

At home, we seen the neighbor girls out side!

We just can't resist visiting them.

Oh ya. All you girls are so friendly.

We don't get no good rubbing at home like this.

We just met, but I do like you.

We do like tech girls who are on the cross country team.

We'll come see you as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment