Sunday, September 13, 2020

Circle of Life trail clearing adventures

On Sunday when the skies cleared, we headed to Courtney Lake to start clearing the Circle of Life trail.  Gromit stayed home and took a break and off her arthritic joints.
The intrepid crew assembled at the swimming beach parking lot.

Soon, brush was being lopped and tossed off.

Arly had the pole saw out, of course.
Sandy watches as some limbs get trimmed.

Lotsa young maples in this cut-over area.

Bubba rode all the way around the trail twice today!

Break time.

Hey! I thought I saw a squirrel.

Starting to look like fall!

What a great day to be out in the woods.

It's good to get this awesome trail back up to snuff.

Oh ya Dean, you can rub me.  I love that!

I did some tricks for Bubba.

It's been a busy day, so I'm glad we're heading back.

They got maybe the first 1/4 mile done.

They made me go for a swim afterwards.
I hope we come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment