Sunday, February 9, 2020

Sunday at church, then Spring Creek gorge adventures.

We were so glad - on Sunday, we got to go to church! There were many friendly people as usual. Then after lunch we went for a romp at the Spring Creek gorge.  Arly only got a few photos while out romping before the camera battery gave out.
Little Scarlett is getting so big!  
She's been on our blog many times, even back when she was a toddler.

Hey! Anna Backman and her hubby Arnold were up to visit.

Oh ya.  We don't get good rubbing like this at home.

Hi Dave, I've missed you.

Hey Joyce, maybe you can take me home with you?

We said hi to Scarlett's mom, Christine.

Cari always gives us some good hugs.

See you kids next time!

Jillian, where's your 4-legged friend?

Ya Mike I'm on my best behavior today.

Sophia was paying attention to both of us.

Ramon knows he'll be famous again for making it onto our blog.

Hey what's Wally into back there...  Trouble?

I've got to make sure he's not getting more attention than me!

Oh hey! I got to see Arnold again, and I got to meet his Mom.

We met his Dad too but didn't get his photo.
Ya they came all the way from Tanzania just to see us.

After lunch, we headed out to High Point Rd.
to romp down in the Spring Creek gorge.

This hillside had lotsa snow tumbles when it warmed up.

We had a fun back-country outing here today.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment